Fairfax, Virginia Travel Agent
Top things to do on the Norwegian Bliss
Recently, I attended the Inaugural cruise of the newest ship from Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Bliss. This ship will be sailing from Seattle to Alaska during the Summer 2018. I really enjoyed exploring all the things Norwegian Bliss has to offer.
Following are my favorite areas and things on board the new ship.
1. Observation Lounge – located in the front of the ship on Deck 15 this space is amazing with large floor-to-ceiling windows 2 stories high, there are plenty of lounge chairs to sit down and relax while watching water or scenery pass by. I stopped by Observation lounge every morning, since my cabin was just down the hall to enjoy complimentary coffee and croissants and pastries.
2. Go-Kart Racing Track located in the aft of the ship on 2 decks. This electric car race track is the longest at sea. You can go up to 30 mph. And it’s a lot of fun!
3. Tony Award winning show “Jersey Boys” and “Havana” musical are a must.
4. Variety of cuisine’s on board. I was able to dine in the Main Dining Room (menus are the same in all main dining rooms), Cagney’s Steakhouse, Coco’s and Garden Café. Don't miss out on amazingly delicious Seafood Buffet at Garden Café!
5. The Haven - section on board the ship consisting of most luxurious accommodations, private observation lounge and swimming pool and a restaurant exclusively for guest of the Haven.