"Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." — Aladdin
Hello there! I love all things related to planning vacations - organizing the best deals, packing lists, custom planners, and so much more!
A few facts about me:
- I have been to every major theme park in the South East: including Walt Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Dollywood, and Carowinds. I personally love Busch Gardens - Tampa, FL as my favorite non-Disney theme park!
- I am a Disney-phile who has gone to Walt Disney World at least once every year of my life. I was an Annual Passholder from 2020 - 2022. My favorite things about Disney are the memories made there and watching the joy on guests faces regardless of their age. I am obsessed with The Little Mermaid and other classics from the Disney Renaissance Era (80s and 90s). I have traveled to Disney with many combinations of people: romantic getaways, family fall and spring break trips, with people with disabilities and allergies, family reunions, music group trips, and my company's annual retreat. Needless to say, if you have questions, I most likely have answers or will absolutely not quit until you have answers.
- I have hopes of traveling to new destinations to expand my knowledge and experiences to better serve you.
- I mentioned I have experience with allergies, I have Celiac disease, allergic to gluten - wheat, barley, and rye, and absolutely understand the severity of cross contamination and how difficult it can be traveling. I will always make sure you are taken care of and have safe places to eat or safe from whatever allergies you may have.
- Traveling with someone with a disability, or three, I have been there and am very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of accessibility at every theme park mentioned above.
- I have the most loving and supportive family - both biological and my Travelmation work family!
- I am incredible romantic, if you are hoping to plan a wedding, honeymoon, or lover's retreat, I will absolutely make sure you have even the smallest details in your plans!
What can I do for you?
- My services are complimentary
- Obviously I have experience in theme parks, but, I am also capable of helping you with wedding plans, honeymoons, cruises, cabins, beach houses, all inclusive resorts, international, ski vacations, hotels, rental cars, flights, groups and so much more!
- I strive to learn more and adventure into the cruise line industry as well as all-inclusive resorts.
- I have a hunger for knowledge and a passion to help other people have the most picture perfect memories no matter how big or small the travel excursion.
- I will be as hands on or off as you would like in your plans. I know some clients like to make their own dining reservations and Fast Pass+ when those are available; however, if you do not want to wake up at 6:00 AM I will absolutely take care of you and your every need!
- 24/7 work hours I will respond as soon as available, and am flexible for when your schedule works for YOU to communicate.
Contact me today and let's start planning!
Clients have described me as:
- Encouraging, Focused, and Determined
- Balanced, Eager, and Warm-hearted
- Easy to Work with, Compassionate, and Accommodating
In short, my services have been described as:
McKenzie is the most organized and detail oriented planner! She made my vacation stress free AND I saved time and money! USE HER!