Make more money on the sales you are making today, plus get tools to help grow your business!
Who we are
- Travel Leaders Network is the largest network of travel agencies in North America with nearly 7,000 locations producing annual sales of more than $17 billion.
- We have been around for more than 30 years and focus solely on travel - both Leisure and Business.
- Travel Leaders Group is the highest ranking travel management company in Business Travel News' Business Travel Survey and among the top-ranked American travel sellers in Travel Weekly's annual Power List. Most importantly, our people are all committed to being the brand of choice for travelers - and to delivering industry-leading earning opportunities to each of our Associates and Affiliates (members).
- Give us a call at 800-234-8241 or email us today.
Increased Earning Opportunities
- Industry leading Point-Of-Sale Commissions on cruises and tour bookings
- Best-in-class Backend Overrides on major domestic and international airlines
- Phenomenal upfront commissions on over 70 domestic and international airlines through our exclusive contracts
- Incentive commissions with the top suppliers and destinations in the industry - best value
- A leisure lead generation program that is proven to deliver qualified leads
Effective Business Tools and Strategies
- Including our unequaled Business Travel Management programs, that helped our franchise members attract new business in excess of $100 million just last year. Our all-inclusive toolbox includes:
- Templates and services for everything from prospecting to pricing
- Sales presentations, RFP responses and much more
National and Local Marketing and Public Relations - All Proven to Generate Sales
- A nationally promoted brand that tells the world who you are: "A leader in travel."
- Direct Mail and exclusive Postcardsmagazine
- Award winning E-marketing
- PR training on how to work with the media, to get your name out to your community, and establish yourself as a local travel expert.
Technology, Training and Support to Help Your Agency Grow
- Training and educational trips
- In-office agency visits
- Personalized business consultations
- Assistance with co-op advertising funds
- Ongoing support and accountability
- Customer Relationship Management web-based tool
So What Does All of This Cost?
There are different levels of participation and costs, you choose which level works best for you and your agency - there's no long-term commitment. Give us a call at 800-234-8241 or email us today.
We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the details on how we can help your agency become a Travel Leaders Associate - and one of the industry's Travel Leaders.
Listen to what our Associates have to say:
Envision Plus Training ProgramThanks to the Envision Plus program, we have been rejuvenated in spirit and are convinced we are poised to grow exponentially this year. We have been offering corporate travel management services successfully for over 25 years now and have all the bells and whistles and capabilities. But we had been struggling the past year or two with how to define our value and move our program to the next level in our sales efforts. Envision Plus' programs’ monthly calls are key to keeping us on track and the real-world experience from both sides of the purchasing fence that Travel Leaders' team is bringing to our thoughts and actions are priceless.Travel Leaders Associate Ann Waters, Fort Wayne, IN
Regional Franchise ConsultantsOur Regional Franchise Consultant instructed our staff how to increase our commission by 5% on several transactions simply by using one of the many available Travel Leaders tools. Our RFC's related experience and background assures her an understanding of our business and gives us a valuable edge in improving our bottom line. She quickly guides us to the exact Travel Leaders tool or program that can speed our ability to access a better commission program, software need or other Travel Leaders Associates who have already perfected their own agency or employee practice.Leaders Associate Charlotte Weller, Houston, TX
Certified Business Travel Specialist Program Most travel agencies in our area offer the same tools and technologies, but what make our offices stand- out is our people. With this Travel Leaders certification, our corporate travel consultants and management staff are more knowledgeable, more experienced and better trained. The Business Travel Specialist program not only teaches our corporate agents, but it also differentiates us from the competition.Travel Leaders Associate Dave Lovick Jr., Maple Grove, MN (co-owner of three Travel Leaders locations in Minnesota)
Luxury Hotel ProgramI've been using Travel Leaders' Luxury Hotel Program because customers love it! It's so good that I've actually gone back and cancelled other bookings so I could rebook at some of these properties. We appreciate the opportunity to have access to extremely competitive rates and to offer our clients special prices and exclusive amenities at four and five-star hotels and resorts world-wide through this program.Travel Leaders Associate Vicky Lee, Corporate Manager La Grange, GA