Travel Leaders is Transforming Travel
With a name that boldly embodies our commitment to our vacation and business travel clients via a progressive approach toward each unique travel experience. As one of North America's Top 10 travel companies, Travel Leaders Group has assisted millions of travelers through our strong roots - the former Carlson Wagonlit Travel Associates, Travel Leaders and Tzell Travel Group joined together in 2008 to form one of the industry's fastest-growing and robust networks of travel agents. Travel Leaders-branded franchise travel agencies can trace its beginnings to 1984 as the Carlson franchise system "Ask Mr. Foster" Travel, which itself was North America's first travel agency chain established in 1888.
Highest Ranked in Business Travel News' Business 2016 Travel Survey
In 2016, for the eighth year in a row, Travel Leaders Group was the highest ranking travel management company in Business Travel News' annual compendium. Business Travel News is considered "the voice of authority for corporate travel buyers throughout North America for over 20 years." The rankings are based on the reported volume of airline transactions and verified by the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC), which is the premier financial transaction processing and settlement corporation that facilitates the distribution of travel products and related information.
Among Top American Travel Sellers in Travel Weekly's 2016 Power List
Travel Weekly placed Travel Leaders Group among the top North American travel companies in its 2016 Power List. Travel Weekly is billed as "the national newspaper of the travel industry." The rankings are based on participating companies wholly-owned annual sales volume reported for 2015 and specifically do not include franchised operations. Travel Leaders Group wholly-owned operations reported annual sales volume totals in excess of $4 billion for 2015; when franchised and affiliated sales are included, that number increases dramatically to approximately $21 billion.
Ranked First Among Travel Franchise Brands in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500
Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 2016 listing named a Travel Leaders Franchise Group brand as the top travel franchise brand for the 21st consecutive year. The rankings are largely based upon the overall number of locations each brand has.
Travel Leaders Network Honored with Distinguished Magellan Awards in 2016
Travel Weekly's illustrious awards honor "The Best in the Travel Industry." Travel Weekly awarded Travel Leaders Network with three prestigious Magellan Awards in 2016. In the past five years alone, Travel Leaders Network has been honored with a total of 80 Magellan Awards for its industry-leading programs.
2016 Magellan Awards:
- AgentMate Technology (Travel Agency – Travel Agent Innovation)
- Business Travel Plus (Travel Agency – Training Program)
- Family Bonds Foundation (Travel Agency – Community Involvement)
2015 Magellan Awards
- Day of Giving (Community Involvement Program)
- Agent Profiler 2.0 (Marketing-Web Marketing/Advertising)
- Associate Website Refresh (Marketing-Web Marketing/Advertising)
- Capture the Moment (Travel Agent Innovation)
- Culinary Collection (Marketing-Direct Mail)
- Distinctive Voyages (Marketing-Direct Mail)
- Family Bonds Foundation (Community Involvement Program)
- Honeymoon/Wedding Advisors (Travel Agent Innovation
- InTouch Loyalty Marketing (Travel Agent Innovation)
- Member Recruitment Guides (Marketing-Direct Mail)
- Postcards Magazine (Marketing-Direct Mail)
- Select Hotels 2015 Edition (Marketing-Direct Mail)
- Travel Wire (Online Travel Services Marketing-App)